Yesterday there were also 3 good things. In fact there were 5, at least.
I will list them for you this morning.
1. The whole family got in on cooking dinner.
2. There was an awesome thunderstorm.
3. I talked to my brother on the phone twice.
4. I received 2 super sweet compliments about my latest Disney Trip report!
5. We not only switched our resort for our upcoming Disney trip to a place we've never stayed before, but we also added a couple days to the start of the trip so Hannah and I can tour the Food and Wine fest with my friend of 35 years (!!) and her daughter (both daughter's recently turned 21).